Monday, March 22, 2010

Roommate Pictures

Well, it is that time of year again--when we realize we really need to take some roommate pictures and post pictures of our beautiful selves all over the internet. So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some of the highlights:


Yes, that's a waterfall with the water turned off. BYU's so smart, eh?


This is one of our jumping pictures. We tried a few times and this one is still my favorite. :D


Last, but not least, the traditional, we-all-have-our-heads-in-a-cute-circle pose. I still think it's funny that just about everyone in the apartment has blue eyes.

3 comments:

*Janae* said...

Natalia....you look so good in blue! Just wanted to point that out :)

Roo said...

Y'all are so adorable and I miss you. Maybe Steven and I should crash a Rockband night...
(my word verification to post my comment is "pratie" which makes me think of Harry Potter and how they developed potty mouths quite suddenly)

Naazju said...

Janae: Thanks! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Randi: We're having a "Rocker band" RockBand this Saturday night and it's going to be FANTASTIC!