Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dad's 50th Birthday Party

Mom asked all the kids MONTHS ago to clear the weekend of September 26th so we could all go out and celebrate Dad turning the big 5-0. Happily, all five made it and we even had two husbands and two grandkids in tow. In addition, Janette surprised everyone by showing up with Kyle and she really made the party happen! Here are a few pictures of the celebration. Love you, Dad!

The cake (with a Darth Vader candle):

The ice cubes!

The whole group that dressed up!



You HAVE to live up to who you're dressing up as!

Me with my Clone Trooper. :)

4 comments:

Merry said...

Wow, I love that Amidala costume!

Naazju said...

Thanks! My mom made sure I had something cool for when I came out. :D

Christi said...

I LOVE how your family went all out for his birthday! Cool ice cubes!

Michelle said...

Dude, I concur--Awesome Amidala! :D

And hey, now you don't have to put any effort into Halloween . . . ;)
(Well, unless it was rented, I suppose . . .)

Srsly, it's a good thing you included a close-up, because I was having a hard time picking you out from the group shot. ;)

wv: winesimo. Like fortisimo or buenisimo, but with wine. Lots and lots of wine. :D