Saturday, October 15, 2011

Such a big girl!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


Can you spot the difference? :D

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are some cute little earrings on those cute little ears :)

Naazju said...

You win! :D

Merry said...

She looks happy! Did she cry at all when it happened?

*Janae* said...

I noticed too! Can I win?

Naazju said...

You're always a winner, Janae!

Naazju said...

Merry: (Sorry this took a little bit, my blog posted your comment as spam!) She did cry, but Clark held her in the seat, then I took her and made it so she calmed down most of the way, then my mom took her and coddled her. :) She was a really good sport!

Merry said...

Yeah, for some reason Blogger didn't like me that day. It wouldn't post my comments, it made me have Google send me a confirmation code to sign into Blogger, even though I was already signed in to Gmail, and then my blogs were temporarily blocked so that I could only access them on Dashboard and couldn't see them at all by just going to the url. It was weird.