Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snow!

I'm pretty sure this is Azucena's first snowfall. (At least, it's the first that she's been awake and alert for.) Here are a couple of pictures I got today after church:

I like this one. A lot. (That's why it's first!)


Walking around in her church outfit. I felt (a little) prideful. :)


This is the moment she discovered snow. She said, "oh!"




This picture is a recreation of one my parents have of me in the same poncho. If I ever get a copy of that one, I'll post it, too.

6 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

Love them. And she looks very wise in that last one. . . I might have to go and ask her for advice sometime. ;D

*Janae* said...

LOVE her dress and red coat! She is adorable in the snow!

Kris10 said...

Ridiculously (in a good way) ADORABLE!!!!

Naazju said...

Aw, y'all are so sweet. And I'll have you know that Azucena just stares and talks to herself when she sees pictures I've taken of her. It's funny. Maybe I'll post a video. :D

Alice-Anne said...

those are beautiful pictures! The snow really makes her stand out. I love the first one, too. She's such a cutie.

emily michelle said...

That first picture is adorable!