Since our two year anniversary was coming up, I was hoping that Clark and I could do something a little special by having an evening with just the two of us. Little did I know that Clark was planning a night out on our actual anniversary and that my parents would get us tickets to see Mandy Patakin in September. This meant that I had to come up with something really good--and I was able to get tickets to President Monson's 85th Birthday Celebration! It was great to drive to Temple Square and enjoy such a wonderful evening. And, unbeknownst to me, most of the evening was spent singing showtunes. Oops. Next year, I'll try to do something involving sports to make up for it. :D
Happy (early) anniversary, Clark! Love you!
I will never, ever get tired of taking pictures of this temple. Ever. It's just so dang gorgeous!
1 comment:
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MANDY PATINKIN TOO? Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see him this week.
Post a Comment