Monday, December 17, 2012

Photos for a day

For those of you that want to see some pictures of Adelaide, go to bellababyphotography.com and enter 1203adelaideearley . They're only available through tomorrow (I purposely only want folks to have access for a short amount of time) so if you want to see them, head over quickly!

6 comments:

Merry said...

She is so cute! These are great pictures. I love her dimples!

Merry said...

Also, the song that plays on the website is so precious and perfect for the slideshow.

aNd tHat's tHe wAy tHe cOokie cRumbles said...

OMG I am dying over how cute those pictures are! The ones of your two girls together are adorbs. Those dimples are so perfect.

*Janae* said...

Adorable! I love the one of Azucena with Adelaide! And of course Clark's with BYU!

Jessica Sebastian said...

I looooooove them! So beautiful!

Naazju said...

Y'all are so sweet! We're waiting for the CD to show up in the mail so I can have copyright access to them. It's the best Christmas present I could have asked for! :)