I love seeing Azucena actually getting close to a Santa! We've seriously been trying to get her to do that for her entire life! Hooray!
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Meeting Santa
We went to our old ward's Christmas party (Chubbuck 2nd Ward) and were able to catch up with old friends that we don't get to see as often. It was wonderful! They had put together a fun program about the true meaning of Christmas (it's not about the decorations, gifts, or food!) and the children sang some lovely Primary songs. They had Santa and Mrs. Claus there to greet the children, too. The girls were so happy to say hi (YAY! FINALLY!) but the baby fell asleep about three minutes before we got to the front of the line.
I love seeing Azucena actually getting close to a Santa! We've seriously been trying to get her to do that for her entire life! Hooray!
I love seeing Azucena actually getting close to a Santa! We've seriously been trying to get her to do that for her entire life! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment