Monday, January 18, 2016

Provo City Center Temple Open House

We were lucky enough to get tickets to the Provo City Center Temple Open House. Dad and Edgar didn't have school and Mom didn't have work, so we got tickets for them and our family and headed to Provo. The structure is beautiful. I'm amazed at all they were able to preserve and include in this temple. Clark and I had many, many conferences and meetings in the building. My favorite part was going up the spiral staircase on the west end and suddenly realizing I was in what used to be the choir loft but it had been transitioned to the veil room.

The girls, of course, really enjoyed being at the temple. They love temples. We have been blessed to be able to attend several open houses with them, so their love of these special buildings has been able to grow with each visit.



 


No comments: