Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bleh and more bleh

Sometimes, we take the most random things for granted. Like, being healthy and being able to eat the amount of calories you're supposed to (whether it's 1500 - 2500). The past few days, I seriously haven't been able to eat more than a few handfuls of Cheerios (110 calories) or try to gag down some soup. Incidentally, did you know that a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup has only 60 calories? And that one cup of shredded lettuce is 5 calories? And I haven't been able to drink anything except water, which has NO calories?

No wonder I'm shaking all the time and can't walk straight.

2 comments:

Merry said...

Sad! Did you get it while you were on vacation?

Naazju said...

I started feeling a little icky while out (like, weird on Saturday, but for sure on Monday (which is why it's weird--Sunday was a GREAT day) and I haven't fully recovered yet. I'm just trying to eat and not do too much physically. I was just impressed that I'm seriously eating, like, 500 calories a day. :/