Week of Thanksgiving, pt. 6
I am thankful for pictures. And not just of my brand new header on this blog (thank you SO MUCH Marcie! Visit here website here) but just for pictures in general. I remember loving getting my hands on cameras as early as the age of 4 and, even though I have no skill nor do I have a fancy-pants camera, I just really like recording events and my friends and family's joy. Hooray for memories!
4 comments:
Aww, that picture's adorable.
I heart your reactions :) I've never seen that before
I miss taking pictures with you! But, like I said, love the pictures! Marcie is fabulous!
Em: Thanks!
Marcie: It was an option when I decided to just go through every setting ever. I'm interested to see if anyone does anything with it.
Nae: I MISS YOU! Are you coming out for Hilary's reception?
Post a Comment