We had an apartment gift exchange again this year. And, since we believe in getting presents for everyone, rather than a Secret Santa thing, we had lots of little goodies for everyone. I love how much we get to know each other from things like writing letters to Santa (something we did last year) and phone calls to each other, asking if an idea is good/will be taken seriously/will be useful. Here are some pictures from our Monday night extravaganza. :)

Okay, so I got a little artsy with some of my pictures. I just really wanted to catch the paper snowflake and the Christmas tree in the same shot. :D

Erin opening her gift from Becca.
One of my presents for Emily, which I thought was pretty funny.

Kerry, marveling at Emily's gift to her.
Another Emily present--this time, for Becca!
I honestly don't remember who got Heather this gift, but I love Heather's expression!
A home teacher crashed our party, so we told him his punishment was having to take our picture so we could all be in the same shot. He included the Christmas tree, which was very nice of him.
4 comments:
Was it nice of him? Or is he unable to center a picture? :)
He told us that he wanted the Christmas tree in the picture. :D
Heather's picture was from me, too. You're just good at happening to take pictures when mine were being opened.
Thanks for the heads up. :)
Post a Comment