Shopping!
Considering I have only ten weeks before I get married, I have to take care of a lot of details in the next couple of weeks and, since my roommates (and ex-roommates) are awesome people, they insisted I start working on finding a dress. We went by Alysse's Bridal Shop on Wednesday and here are two of my favorite pictures (just overall, not because of the actual dresses I'm wearing).
8 comments:
How fun!
And not fun. Being engaged can be all kinds of stressful. Don't let it get you down if it's not all fun. :D
SO AMAZING!
If you haven't already found a dress, you need to try the shop in Spanish Fork called Veronica Michael's. I got my dress there...they have a great selection and they are very personable. Congrats!
hey tal, there is a little shop up north called fairy godmothers (....?) and all of their dresses are the same price -- $450 (I think??) if you buy it the SAMe day you try it on. We got Chelsee's there and it was nice to not even worry about looking at a price tag, you just knew how much it was gonna cost :) It is run out of a basement, but it was very very nice and professional. Plus, you get one-on-one attention bcuz you have to make an appointment and that is always fun :)
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll have to check both places out. :) (And $450 is quite a bit less than the ones in those pictures, although my favorite isn't posted, just in case.)
They are both so beautiful!!! You look so great!!! I think I like the second one the best though, I love the colored sash!!!! Gorgeous!!!
Nice! I like the second one as well. I got mine at Abella Bridal. They were in the Riverwoods, but I think they've moved south University Ave. a little. You can google them and find their address if you're interested :) Congrats!
I got my dress at Sweetheart Bridal in Provo (by Del Taco, I think)--a small establishment, but they had some unique things and were more in my price range--my dress there was $400.
And they have an awesome alterations lady working there through them so you can get everything to fit perfectly.
Might be worth checking out if you haven't found the ONE you LOVE. : )
And have FUN finding things!
Also, we want to see the RING!!!
And we want more details!
Loves!
Post a Comment