Tomorrow Clark and I fly back to Utah. It's been a crazy week! I can't wait to make real updates on this blog. Until then, here's a bullet list of highlights:
*no sleep before wedding
*awesome wedding
*nothing going according to "Clark and Natalia's plan for their own reception"
*awesome family
*delayed plane ride
*crappy car rental situation
*out of rooms at hotel
*free upgrade at hotel
*free upgrade of car rental
*getting lost in Orlando more than once
*flooding at the hotel
*HARRY POTTER LAND
*the best husband ever
5 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT adventure...Can't wait to hear about it!
Sounds normal to me!!!!! Can't wait for the updates though!! xoxoxoxo
i love that you are married. i am sorry we missed your reception. we were in st. george with family. but i am so so happy for both of you. And i am glad that your wedding and reception and honeymoon were an adventure! It is better remembered that way. lots of love to you!
That sounds awesome!! Also I can't wait to get the updates! Congrats on the wedding!
LOVE it!
Post a Comment