Monday, September 27, 2010

The Honeymoon, pt. 1

Decorations on the car:

Our hotel had a beautiful set up:

And I couldn't resist falling in love with these chocolates:

We visited a Peruvian pollo a la brasa place. SO GOOD.

Gryffindor! (Yes, it rained. A lot!)

Ravenclaw!

Chocolate Frog! (We still haven't opened it, so we don't know which card we got, yet!)

Here are some shots of Honeydukes!




Butterbeer (which is DELICIOUS):

Scrvenshaft's storefront:

The classic shot with the Hogwarts Express:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Zonko's Joke Shop!

Entrance to Hogsmeade:

Clark, trying on some Gryffindor robes and scarf.

Clark loves Blue Man group!

4 comments:

Merry said...

Where is all of this? Here in Utah?

Naazju said...

At Universal Studios in Florida. :)

A.J. said...

Hooray for HP! : ) : ) : ) SOOO looking forward to the movie next month! Also, on an unrelated note, HAPPY PREGNANCY! : ) I hope you are feeling well and not too icky yet! Congrats!

Christi said...

That looks AWESOME! I love chocolate strawberries--so jealous! Happy Pregnancy as well! So excited for you!!!