Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Reception

Some of the food (by the way, I had no idea we were serving cookies. Yeesh, I was way out of touch with what was happening in that backyard!)




Some of the details of the backyard:





Thanks to everyone who came out to our reception!











The wedding "cake" for the bride and groom . . .

And a stowaway. ;)

Some more of the pretty decorations.

The whole of the Judd clan that showed up. :)

Our first dance together as a married couple!

And thanks again, family, for decorating the car. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay! I loved your reception! Tyler told me 3 times, "Man, Natalia looks happy, but wow- Look at Clark! He cannot stop smiling!"

Anonymous said...

And I meant that in a he noticed you couldn't stop smiling too, but just how especially Clark was happy ;)