Friday, September 14, 2012

Second Anniversary!

Clark was such a sweetheart and got tickets to the Desert Star Theater (a local parody theater) production of Wicked-er! for our second anniversary. Since it didn't start running until after our anniversary, we had to wait a couple of weeks to celebrate. But you know what? It was really fun having little things to celebrate every other week. It made September really fun. :D Anyway, I couldn't take pictures during the production (obviously) but it was a really great environment, it was dinner and a show (and they had the BEST fry sauce I've EVER eaten), and the actors were hilarious. And the playhouse includes an olio at the end where they sample a few other shows (both with real and parody lyrics) which I thought showcased their talent quite nicely. Oh! And they have a piano player accompanying them the entire time. See how cool it is? And how you should already have tickets for their next show?!

Thanks, husband, for such a fun anniversary! Love you!


1 comment:

Hilary and Eric said...

I went to the Desert Star Theatre years ago, and it is so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to go on a fun date.