While down in Provo, we were able to visit Michelle and Emily at their new house (which is pretty much one of the most adorable places EVER). They have a couple of giant trees in their yards which makes for a lot of leaves. We weren't able to make Azucena love them, but she tolerated them enough to at least sit for a few pictures.
Michelle and Clark trying to persuade Azucena to jump or fall or something in the leaves.
Yeah, we do have a pretty adorable house. And a pretty huge pile of leaves. We finally raked it up, and getting all the leaves from the front yard to the trailer took the both of us together 2.5 hours. Good grief. But I'm glad they were useful in getting a picture of Azucena looking a bit unimpressed with it all. :)
Yeah, I didn't see Michelle's shout out for help to put the leaves in bags until the next day when I was checking Facebook. Y'all should have said something while we were there!
And the poor baby was just confused, I think. She'd never played in leaves before. Also, she's not used to getting dirty or things piled on top of her. It was a learning experience for everyone. :)
Leaf piles are CLASSIC!! I wish I could have found somewhere around here to rake some together... one of the downsides of apartment living :) Hey, i just realized I've been replying to all of your comments by email... but you haven't been getting them! I'm so sorry, I hope I haven't offended you... I also noticed you stopped following and just wanted to make sure everything is okay :) ~April
3 comments:
Yeah, we do have a pretty adorable house. And a pretty huge pile of leaves. We finally raked it up, and getting all the leaves from the front yard to the trailer took the both of us together 2.5 hours. Good grief. But I'm glad they were useful in getting a picture of Azucena looking a bit unimpressed with it all. :)
Yeah, I didn't see Michelle's shout out for help to put the leaves in bags until the next day when I was checking Facebook. Y'all should have said something while we were there!
And the poor baby was just confused, I think. She'd never played in leaves before. Also, she's not used to getting dirty or things piled on top of her. It was a learning experience for everyone. :)
Leaf piles are CLASSIC!! I wish I could have found somewhere around here to rake some together... one of the downsides of apartment living :) Hey, i just realized I've been replying to all of your comments by email... but you haven't been getting them! I'm so sorry, I hope I haven't offended you... I also noticed you stopped following and just wanted to make sure everything is okay :)
~April
Post a Comment