Friday, November 23, 2012

Pregnancy Update (the end is near!)

Some pregnancy shots from the last couple of weeks:

37 weeks (November 15)




38 weeks (November 22 - AFTER Thanksgiving dinner!)


I've been having weekly doctor appointments and I finally let him check to see if I was dilated the day before Thanksgiving (since I've been having some intense pressure/stress down there but no contractions). I was dilated to a 1 1/2 and, surprise, surprise, didn't have the baby. But I'm not expecting her for a little while yet, so no big.

Also, I just realized that I look really good in those black maternity dress pants. I should wear those more in the next week and a half . . .

2 comments:

Hilary and Eric said...

I can't believe how close you are!!! Good luck! (And you are looking awesome!)

Jessica Sebastian said...

You are looking sooo cute!