Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

A few thoughts today:

  • It's my fifth Valentine's Day with the same wonderful person. (Dating, dating, pregnant, child, two children.)
  • On our first Valentine's Day together, I was gifted the second X-Files movie. :)
  • On our third, we were pretty much absolutely broke and Clark went to the dollar store and bought me Twilight candy hearts. We still have them. Azucena thinks they make great maracas.
  • This year, I made sure to buy bacon so that Clark can have his favorite food for dinner.

I very much love my husband. I'm glad that he works hard so we can have a roof over our head, food in our fridge and, most of all, so I can spend my entire day with my sweet little babies. I think my favorite thing is seeing him playing with the girls--letting Azucena burrow into his shoulder, helping Adelaide stand up, singing "Wheels on the Bus" twelve times in a row.

Happy Valentine's Day, husband! (Now where's my chocolate?!)

courtesy of Marcie Jessee Photography

2 comments:

Hilary and Eric said...

Cute picture, and Eric totally got me the same Twilight Hearts. Team Jacob, of course. I think I still have them too.

aNd tHat's tHe wAy tHe cOokie cRumbles said...

So sweet!I am asking the same question right about now haha... Where is my chocolate?!? I gave my Eric adequate warning so I am hoping he delivers :-)