Hooray for birthdays! Especially because for this one, I kind of got spoiled by winning a few different things and then forcing Clark to take me to them. :D
At the end of March, I won a pair of tickets from Centerpoint Legacy Theater to see their production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. That was on Monday, April 1st. It was pretty darn fantastic! And, yes, I was a bum and didn't get a single picture. Oops.
On my actual birthday, we swung by the Sweet Tooth Fairy to pick up my free cupcake. I chose to get the Peanut Butter Chocolate confection so that I could share with Clark (and, admittedly, Azucena. She ate half the cupcake, no joke. Good thing Clark also got us some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!).
I also got tickets to the Friday night Tabernacle Spring concert, which featured the Orchestra at Temple Square and the Tabernacle Chorale.
I love this organ.
| The Chorale during their "standing break." |
Have I mentioned, yet, how much I love this organ? Look at those details!
Thanks, Clark, for taking me to the concert! It was beautiful. :)
2 comments:
What a great day for a birthday! I've heard only REALLY awesome people are born on this day! ;) glad it was such a good celebration! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you were able to keep the celebrations lasting a little longer. :)
Post a Comment