Saturday, April 13, 2013

Temple Trip!

Birthday week continues!
I asked my roommates if they would be able to make it up to the Jordan River temple to go through a session together before everyone starts to move away and more children are born. :) We all agreed that today would be a great day to go but, at the last minute, Becca was unable to make it due to illness. :( BUT! Five us were still able to go through the temple (with two husbands in tow) and I'm still very grateful that we were able to share such a wonderful experience!




Note: I am not that much shorter than everyone else. In fact, I'm taller than Emily. I was just doing something weird where my bottom half of me was about two feet away from the other girls, so I was leaning quite a bit. The end.
Clark and Kyle didn't want to be left out of the picture-taking extravaganza. :D

2 comments:

emily michelle said...

Yeah, most people are taller than Emily.

Naazju said...

Even your baby brother!