Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving in Utah, pt. 1

 As if doing a 5K on Thanksgiving morning isn't enough, Clark insisted on doing his ab workout the night before. Brady joined in with him and so did Azucena!

The next morning, at the unholy hour of before-the-sun-rose, everyone got their things together and Uncle Steve showed up and we set off for our 5K adventure!


Our family even got a picture with the Thanksgiving turkey!





 I love Tyler and Jessica for all the reasons shown in this one picture. ALL OF THEM! :)

 Friday night, we got to go to the Lionhouse Pantry for dinner (which was super delicious!) and walk around Temple Square. We even ran into the Kermanns from our Wymount ward! This is the first tradition that has been a repeat for Adelaide--I can't believe she's almost one year old! If it hadn't been, like, zero degrees we would've stayed longer but, as it was, the girls were completely chilled even after a half hour of walking around. Also, I love Clark's iPhone picture of our family; Azucena's face is classic. :D
Side note: while I love how downtown Salt Lake is evolving and growing, this picture makes me sad: you used to be able to stand at the northwest corner of Temple Square (or even that end of the Conference Center) and get a beautiful shot of the temple spires in the night sky. Now it almost looks like the temple is marketing Zions Bank. :(

No comments: