Monday, August 11, 2014

18 Weeks!

Here we are, pregnancy number three and it's been pretty crazy! I took the pregnancy test May 7th and got a big ol' positive! Since we'd been trying for almost a year to have another baby, I was super, SUPER excited. Unfortunately, this pregnancy was a little more like when I was pregnant with Azucena: lots of days filled with nausea and exhaustion. Having two toddlers to chase after definitely doesn't help with the energy. The days that both girls take simultaneous naps (like today!) are HUGE blessings.

So now that we're about a week away from having the ultrasound, it's time to make your voice heard! Do you think a little boy or a little girl will be joining our family? Here are a few "clues" so you can make your educated guesses:

*Other than being required to eat about thirty minutes after each meal, I haven't really had cravings (just like my first two pregnancies)
*We had an appointment the day before my 18th week milestone we went in to check the heartbeat and it was sitting at a pretty 140 bpm (both girls were 155+)


 17 weeks, 6 days                                              18 weeks, 2 days

3 comments:

Janae said...

Sending good vibes for a little boy! :)

Hilary and Eric said...

I think you look great! Also, soooo excited for you! Can't wait to see Baby #3!!!!

Andrea Teague said...

Girl so we'll all match :). Well, those of us due dec-jan (sorry Michelle hehe).