Monday, January 4, 2010

Anniversary

I love dates and numbers. I'm pretty good at remembering things as long as there is a number involved. But even if that weren't true, I'm sure that I would remember that today is my one year anniversary. :D

5 comments:

Jolena said...

oh yay! You two are so cute together! We're celebrating our 1-year anniversary in a week too! Yay for anniversaries! Now I just want to hear other good announcements regarding your particular relationship... :)

Catie said...

Wow. Really? Yup, I guess it has been one year already. Crazy. That's awesome. Celebrate good times, come on.

Rae said...

Yay for one year anniversaries! Congratulations you two adorable people. Love ya guys and look forward to hearing about many more. :)

Merry said...

Dave and I just "celebrated" one year of knowing each other. It is so fun to look back at time spent together. And I was so happy to see you two in South Jordan the other day! Congrats!

Naazju said...

Each of you is so sweet to leave a comment. And it's funny how many relationships start around the new year, eh? Thank goodness for new year's resolutions!