Sunday, January 17, 2010

Triple B

I remember reading a book called Cages back when I was . . . oh, probably 11 years old. It was about a girl who shoplifted and served community service hours to make up for it. It was a very good book (from what I remember) and I could go into all sorts of deep thoughts about it, but a fun thing I remember is the "Triple B treatment" which meant taking a bath, with a book, while snacking on a bag of chocolates (in her case, chocolate stars). I remember thinking it would be so cool if I could relax like that and, I have to say, it's actually very, very relaxing.

And seriously, if you're in YA at all, check out the book. I even found the cover for you!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh my, that triple B formula sounds absolutely perfect. I need to go scrub my bathtub!