Now that we're settling in, I can finally update this thing!
I haven't taken too many pictures with my regular camera, but I do have little daily reminders of Azucena on my phone, since my mom insists on daily pictures or videos of her. And the videos are finally starting to get interesting because Azucena is really starting to go to town on vocalizing.
I also just got a calling: I'm the new compassionate service leader. It's kind of crazy! I have to learn about all the sisters, old and new (since I, myself, am new), keep track of pregnancies (four in the next two weeks!) and families moving in and out, and am in charge of activities for stay-at-home moms. It's very much taken over my life already.
If any of you have ideas for the stay-at-home mom part, I'd love to hear them!
1 comment:
I am obviously not a mom, but I know that a good thing for SAHMs is to establish a meaningful routine. So any activities that give them ideas for routines that they could establish for themselves would be good.
Post a Comment