We have a coupon thing that would've given us a pretty sweet date deal to the Owlz game. However, we were unable to find it, since everything is in a different spot since the move. Clark made the executive decision to go to the game anyway, since it was the last of the season and we hadn't been at all the rest of the year (well, I hadn't). When we got there, someone was handing out coupons for an even better deal: $1 tickets and $1 concessions! Plus, the whole reason we wanted to go was that the first so-many fans that showed up got a free beanie (yeah, we're free-loaders). So for $4 we got two seats, a soda, a popcorn, and two beanies. :) We didn't stay past the seventh inning stretch, since Azucena needed to get some rest, but the game was great and we enjoyed being out in the lovely weather.
Father and daughter!

Family shot!
1 comment:
I think that deal was great! I'm a free-loader too.
Post a Comment