Of COURSE we had to go to VooDoo Donuts! After all, we were in Portland!
When Clark found out about Powell's City of Books, he unselfishly told me we could go and visit for a while, if I wanted. See why I married him? :D
Guess who drove us all over Oregon?
We had a room with a King Size bed, for you-know-who. ;)
For some reason, you can't fill up your own gas in Oregon. It was really charming, but completely threw us off the first time we went to a gas station.
The piece de resistance, me and Azucena with Conan O'Brien!
5 comments:
That looks like an awesome trip. That is very exciting that you got to go to Voo doo donuts and you saw Conan?! That is very cool.
You met Conan???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are seriously my new hero!!!! I have been a Conan fan for many many years.....that is so awesome!!
I LOVE the picture of Azucena on the king-size bed!
Oh my gosh! We totally do the same thing ... we've been to several places we've seen on the Food Network and/or Travel Channel. We've even talked about traveling across the U.S. and just eating at places we've seen on FN. Voo Doo Donuts would definitely be on the list!
Next time I go somewhere I will need to have you give me some "must eat at" places. We always stick with the same old...Chilis, Wendys, Red Robin. We are the boring side of the family:). Love the pics of Portland. We saw Conan in New York when we went to a Broadway show. It was little Mermaid and he was there with his daughter. When he stood up there was no mistaking it but we didn't get his pic.
Post a Comment