Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Crumby Day
Last Monday (the 9th), Azucena had a blood draw scheduled at the doctor's office. The researcher suggested that I give Azucena some apple juice about a half hour before her appointment. Since I've never given Azucena apple juice (who gives juice to a seven month old?!) and I wasn't sure if she'd take it, I decided to try to make her thirsty first--by given her her very first graham cracker. Which she loved! She would hold the cracker in her mouth and gnaw on it, pull it out, and give me a huge, messy smile. Unfortunately, every time she did that, she wiggled, so those pictures came out blurry. Here's a semi-side shot of all the crumbs left on her face. :D (And, as a side note for me to remember, she got really, really wiggly and chatty for about 20 minutes, then crashed for an hour afterward. Her first experience with real sugar!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! :)
I really have no idea what happened with my blog that no one can post comments. I tried to change all my settings and David still wasn't able to post a comment. :( Sad day!
Hahaha! I regularly tell myself that sugar isn't good for me for these same reasons (I get hyper and then crash). Did she take the apple juice?
She drank some of it. And I definitely did not give her straight apple juice--I watered it down quite a bit. But I won't try that again for a while; she doesn't need all that sugar (even though it's "natural").
I first saw the title, and I was sad. And then I saw the picture, and I was happy. :D
That is one absolutely adorable kid!! Can't wait to hold her; hopefully, sometime in the spring we hope to make a trip that way!! Too crazy over the mountains any time soon!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment