Neil wanted to have an apartment reunion, so he set it up so a bunch of us could get together. I know I get to see some of these folks WAY more often than others (for which I am grateful) and I know how lucky that makes me. I also love that four years after being a family home evening assignment, we're still friends. LOVE. Good roommates are the only reason I am ever sad that I am married and have children. But I kind of get the best of both worlds now. :D
(Also, ladies, I will have you know I had another picture in which I do *not* look like a hunchback crazy lady, but I sacrificed my vanity because each of you look much better in this shot. :D)
Some of Clark's best friends. :)
1 comment:
We appreciate your sacrifice. :) And I love those pictures! That was such a fun night.
Post a Comment