Well, thanks to everyone who voted! Clark really appreciated the 63% of you who thought we'd be having a boy this time around. :D As it turns out, little Adelaide Rose is a rather demure child, not willing to show off too much during her photo shoot (she kept crossing her arms over her face and crossed her feet immediately after we checked the gender).
Saving the scans as .jpegs made us lose half the pictures, so once we sort that out, we'll add a couple more scans. Until then, she weighs about 9 oz right now and her due date is creeping closer to what I think it is, despite all measurements and what the doctor said back in May. :D



7 comments:
Have you been as sick with her as you were with Azucena? How is it being pregnant and taking care of another kid? I am worried about that.
Congrats!!! I didn't know you were expecting! That's wonderful...two girls. I think that sounds perfect! Hope you're doing well!
Congratulations on your pregnancy and your little girl on the way! If you ever have a baby boy, please don't circumcise him. It hurts, it's medically unnecessary and Christians aren't required to circ. You can even check out Moroni 8:8 for more info. Search online for circumcision complications and death rates, foreskin function, circ rates(much lower than 20 years ago). Please keep your son intact. God bless!
Congrats on your baby girl! Your family is so cute! Happy for you! :)
Congratulations you guys!! How exciting!!
This is the first set of ultra sound pictures that I can clearly make out a little person. I've never been able to see anything before! :D Sad, I know, yet true!
I LOVE getting to do the "big" ultrasound! So exciting! And hooray for sisters! : ) And the really awesome thing about having another girl is that you'll already have most of the stuff you'll need.
Just remember that if Clark ever complains or is wistful for a boy, it is totally up to HIM what you're having! : )
I totally know what you mean about the due date YOU had in mind rather than the one the doctors did. . . with Jacob, I totally was going along with a specific due date, which correlated directly with ultrasound measurements, but the doctors for some reason were going with a week earlier based on "last period" calculations. (And they didn't tell me they were going on that due date until like 3 weeks before he was due, so they kind of put me in a panic!) Anyway, he was born exactly on the due date that I had been going with, exactly according to measurements.
When it comes down to it, babies come when they come. Milayna came a week early for us and right in the middle of me being super sick, but there wasn't a thing I could have done to change it! She needed to come! : )
Post a Comment