Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More birthday pictures

Well, as some of you may know, my camera was lost/stolen when I went on my trip to Illinois. This is HORRIBLE because it was a combined gift from Clark, my parents and his parents (which basically equates to "it was expensive") but also because our computer has been full and acting up so I hadn't downloaded the last two months worth of pictures before it was taken away. RIP camera. Anyway, now that we're visiting my parents, I'm able to use their stash of pictures to update the blog. Here are some additional pictures from Azucena's birthday party to start off the blogging craziness:

These are the watermelon cookies that we included as a bonus treat. All the rest were the fruits mentioned the first five days of the book and the cupcakes shaped into the Hungry Caterpillar.

 
 
When we sang "Happy Birthday," we lit a candle on a cupcake, then gave her half of her cake-cake. We liked the effect better. :D



1 comment:

Hilary and Eric said...

Man! I am loving your themed party! I remember thinking the cake was cute, but it is pretty stinkin awesome you had all the food the caterpillar ate.