Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gardner Village

Last night for family home evening, we decided to go to Gardner Village so that Azucena could have some fun looking around for pumpkins (which she loves right now). I kept trying to get one decent picture and, well, here is a sampling of what I ended up with:


Not bad, just a weird expression

1. Clark's face 2. Azucena saying "baaa!"
It's blurry. Boooo! 
Probably the best one. But Azucena still looks weird.

I almost, almost bought this pillow. Also, I think it's my new motto.

Obligatory "I swear I hang out with our baby" shot. Azucena does not want to comply.

2 comments:

A.J. said...

Wow, she is all of a sudden so much older-looking! : ) (Your daughter, not you, of course.)

Fun! Pumpkins are just magical. Love taking the kids to a pumpkin patch. (We actually planted pumpkins this year and AMAZINGLY there is one growing! Which really is a miracle considering literally everything else we have ever attempted to grow has all died.)

SO glad that you are all doing well and that you DON'T HAVE gestational diabetes! With Milayna I was 8 points over on the one-hour test, and I had to take the 3-hour test, and that was awful. Plus, here, it is a TOTALLY fasting thing--you can only have water and that's it. I really was close to passing out on the 3-hour one. But I didn't end up having diabetes, which was a huge relief! : ) So I understand your not-funness and I rejoice with you!

Also, on an unrelated note, every time your blog loads and I see Clark appear slowly with his 'stache, I laugh. : )

Naazju said...

Yeah, the four blood draw/three hour test nearly did me in. I threw up right after the first draw and almost passed out and spent the rest of the time laying down on the table and dozing. And the lady kept yanking the needle out which meant I totally bruised by the time she came around for the third draw, which meant she took blood from the other side, which meant I got bruised up on BOTH arms.

Clark is happy that he can bring a little joy in your life with his mustache. And the only reason he had facial hair for family pictures is because he was too cheap to buy new razors for about a month and then his parents gave us about two days' notice about the pictures. In case you wondered. :D