Well, kids, it's another pregnancy update. Here are a couple pictures of my belly. The weird thing is, between the two, it looks like the baby has dropped. So I guess she's settling? Because there's no way she's dropped-dropped.
The best news that I have to share is that I do NOT have gestational diabetes. That took about a week to figure out, though, and involved a lot of drama, four doctor visits, and two bruised arms. But I don't have it. Thank freakin' heavens. Also, we've reached the two week appointment point of life. :)
September 9 (27 weeks, 3 days)
September 22 (29 weeks, 2 days)
| Why, yes, my hair did have ridiculous amounts of volume this day. Why do you ask? |
October 2nd (30 weeks, 5 days)
Speaking of the two week appointment intervals, I actually have another one later today, so hopefully I'll grab a picture and be able to say that everything is still looking good.
edit: I gained six pounds in two weeks. Oops! (Must have been all that Peruvian and Mexican food my parents "forced" on me this weekend. Hee hee!)
October 10th (31 weeks, 6 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment