I've decided that Monday mornings aren't of the devil.
I know, I know, shocking. But this morning seemed to go all right (I was able to figure out where the Cannery in Lindon was, after all) and then got to do some hanging out and eat good food. And take a nap. And anytime I can take a nap is a good time.
But mostly because I got to use the ginormous (and powerful) water-spray-hose thing. *melt*
6 comments:
A "ginourmous water-spray-hose thing"?
Yes. It was a giant hose connected to some hardcore power. Also, it came with a nozzle. I don't know what they *actually* call it, so I shoved a bunch of regular words in the same hyphenated word and called it that. :D
Indeed! :D
And "indeed" totally counts.
Well, that last one counts more than the one before it, at the very least. *sigh* I guess I'll have to just be satisfied with that, huh?
Pretty much. ;-)
Post a Comment