I got tagged. Huzzah?
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in high school.
2. I did marching band!
3. I had my first Church dance (which was right after my first scripture chase tournament!)
4. Seventh period science
5. Participating in Honors Band, huzzah!
5 things on my to-do list
1. Get out of here!
2. Finish my parent's family calendar
3. Send my sister her (very late) birthday present and money for X-Files
4. Write my missionary brother
5. Clean my room
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Bacon
2. Anything with chocolate
3. Day's Market Spinach dip with crackers
4. Seven-layer dip
5. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Pay off my (stupid) loans
2. Buy a new car (one that actually ran in the winter)
3. Give a lot of it to the Church (temple funds, PEF, etc.)
4. Put some in savings
5. Buy a not-piece-of-crap phone. :D
5 places I've lived
1. Provo, UT
2. Alamosa, CO
3. Jefferson City, MO
4. Lajas, Puerto Rico
5. Urbana, IL
5 jobs I've had
1. Nuvont
2. Bakery Manager at Creamery on Ninth
3. Substitute teacher
4. cashier at KFC
5. paper carrier
4 things I'm passionate about ("What am I *not* passionate about?!")
1. Mi familia!
2. The Gospel!
3. American history!
4. Harry Potter!
4 things I say often
1. "Holy Hannah!"
2. "Holy junk!"
3. "Lol" (only on the Internet, I swear)
4. "Pues. . ."
4 things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Peru with my mom.
2. Um, cheesy, but get married and have kids. :D
3. Have time to bake and cook a ton!
4. Learn better Spanish and be able to have a decent conversation with my mother's side of the family.
4 things I want/need
1. A hair cut (amen, Catie!)
2. A hug (several, actually)
3. To get off the phone with this customer
4. Coldplay to be freakin' amazing this Saturday!
4 places I want to see/visit
1. Peru (I'd take my mom)
2. Ireland, Scotland and Great Britain (I'd take Emily)
3. New York City (I don't know who I'd take, but it'll be awesome anyway!)
4. Philadelphia/Boston (yes, everyone says it's crap but I want to see the historical landmarks!)
How about 4 TV shows I've enjoyed in the past 3 years
1. Pushing Daisies
2. Mythbusters
3. Good Eats
4. So You Think You Can Dance
4 things you don't know about me
1. I have no idea what to do with my life
2. I really hate moving. Like, with a fiery passion.
3. I hate people that talk during movies but love talking during them myself. (Yeah, weird.)
4. I love learning about people's dilemmas but don't think I do a very good job at helping them "fix" them.
I tag:
Jennifer
Diane
Katrina
4 comments:
What do you mean, what did I tag you about? You did it, didn't you? LOL. Oh and whatever do you mean about an 'update'? I know not what you are referring to.
Oh and P.s. by the way: I would so totally go with you to Philly and Boston for the same reasons as you listed. Road trip! ;)
What "Bacom?"
:D
BACON. Grr. And I have no idea how to edit my posts.
And, Catie, I would so take you. If I ever have enough money to just travel, I'll give you a call. :D
Post a Comment