You're Naazju?! Awesome.
Um, yes?
I didn't know... So yeah... Otherwise it is just me making a fool of myself by getting excited over nothing...
I was just wondering what the significance of your discovery was. That's all. :D
Ahhhhh! Group hugs! :D
Wait, what? Why?
Because group hugs are awesome! :D
But why now? When you have my earring hostage?
Just to show that, despite me holding your earring hostage, we can still be friends. :D
I don't know. You have some pretty unreasonable demands. ;)
Indeed. :D
And unexpected ninja group hugs.
I'd like to walk away from the group ninja hug. Thanks. :)
Technically, it is just you and Fred. I used other secret ninja abilities to escape the hug.
And the hostage situation continues on Natalia's blog. Amazing. Anyway, saw the link on Neil's and decided to see whose it was, and since you've read some of my blog I figured, why not? Haha.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
You're Naazju?! Awesome.
Um, yes?
I didn't know... So yeah... Otherwise it is just me making a fool of myself by getting excited over nothing...
I was just wondering what the significance of your discovery was. That's all. :D
Ahhhhh! Group hugs! :D
Wait, what? Why?
Because group hugs are awesome! :D
But why now? When you have my earring hostage?
Just to show that, despite me holding your earring hostage, we can still be friends. :D
I don't know. You have some pretty unreasonable demands. ;)
Indeed. :D
And unexpected ninja group hugs.
I'd like to walk away from the group ninja hug. Thanks. :)
Technically, it is just you and Fred. I used other secret ninja abilities to escape the hug.
And the hostage situation continues on Natalia's blog. Amazing. Anyway, saw the link on Neil's and decided to see whose it was, and since you've read some of my blog I figured, why not? Haha.
Post a Comment