Lol! I was wondering what that link went to yesterday (I was on campus.) And now I know, and I can add my witness. She really does giggle a lot. ;D
And *some* people have to bring it up in the middle of church! What the heck?!
Yeah, that Clark. He's hopeless. ;D
You too. :P
*halo*:D
You keep doing that. :P I don't believe you. :)
I'll have to keep trying then. :D
I've seen you abuse it too much. Just like the boy who cried wolf. I think you've missed your chance to redeem yourself on that one. ;)
I don't recall ever crying wolf. ;D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Lol! I was wondering what that link went to yesterday (I was on campus.) And now I know, and I can add my witness. She really does giggle a lot. ;D
And *some* people have to bring it up in the middle of church! What the heck?!
Yeah, that Clark. He's hopeless. ;D
You too. :P
*halo*
:D
You keep doing that. :P I don't believe you. :)
I'll have to keep trying then. :D
I've seen you abuse it too much. Just like the boy who cried wolf. I think you've missed your chance to redeem yourself on that one. ;)
I don't recall ever crying wolf. ;D
Post a Comment