I only remember playing this game once and it was with my grandpa (i.e., more than seven years ago). As soon as I saw this picture, though, that memory burst through and I kind of want to get the game, now . . .
Um, what we did was hold up all the sticks in a pile and then let go. Then you're supposed to use your special one to pry sticks away from the others without knocking over/moving anything else. :D
5 comments:
I have always wondered, how is that game actually played? I have seen it (the game) before, but never seen it actually played.
Um, what we did was hold up all the sticks in a pile and then let go. Then you're supposed to use your special one to pry sticks away from the others without knocking over/moving anything else. :D
Ah! I just had this flashback the other day too! We need to play them together!
Em: that would be so much fun! Do you own the game?
That's a swanky set, too. One of my elementary school classrooms had that game but it was a cheap plastic set.
Post a Comment