to what!?
I assume you are talking about HP? We are getting them for the Saturday after it opens...our friends are going to be here so we'll go see it with them! How are things?
I think I heard those screams all the way a block south of campus. ;)
Yeah-ya!
Yes! The tickets are to Harry Potter! I can't believe the show is finally less than a month away! And, Sam, you probably DID hear me scream. :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
to what!?
I assume you are talking about HP? We are getting them for the Saturday after it opens...our friends are going to be here so we'll go see it with them! How are things?
I think I heard those screams all the way a block south of campus.
;)
Yeah-ya!
Yes! The tickets are to Harry Potter! I can't believe the show is finally less than a month away! And, Sam, you probably DID hear me scream. :D
Post a Comment