Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eeee!

40 days left!

11 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

What happens around the 16th?

Fredjikrang said...

Harry Potter. ;D

Naazju said...

Oh, Sam. Don't you read this blog? ::laughs::

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Apparently not enough to guess immediately that it was a countdown to Harry Potter. Or to realize myself that it comes out so soon.

Naazju said...

Um, I've thrown out little shout outs for a while . . . 100 days, 60 days, etc. :D

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

So I guess I don't read this blog then. I am shamed...

Naazju said...

I just thought it was funny that you didn't catch it. :D I mean, people that know me know that I only obsess over a few things: Harry Potter, LotR, Star Wars, the X-Files, Alton Brown, Futurama, Rock Band, music, pictures, skirts, shiny things (*rolls eyes*), earrings . . .

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I think it is funny too, considering I didn't catch that you have a boyfriend, now I didn't catch the Harry Potter countdown.

What's next?

Naazju said...

I guess we'll find out!

Fredjikrang said...

Lol, only a few things, eh Naazju? ;D

Naazju said...

Fred: you know how much I left out!