Friday, August 14, 2009

Janae

Today was the last day I'd be able to hang out with Janae as a Provo-ite. She has moved back to CA. I'm super grateful I was able to hang out with her and that she has been so close these last few years. She's fabulous!

However, when I got in the car after I left her, the radio was playing "It's the End of the World" by R.E.M. When that song ended "Someone's Gotta Go" by Kelly Clarkson started up. And, while I was texting her, "If You're Gone" by Matchbox 20 started up.

I think the radio wanted to rub it in.

2 comments:

*Janae* said...

I love you Natalia! I'm in St. George right now....I miss you already! Thanks for coming! It meant the world! :o)

Naazju said...

I was SO grateful I was able to make it! I would've only missed it if I'd been in a different state. Thank you for being such an amazing woman!