Monday, August 10, 2009

Ward Temple Trip!

Our ward was able to go to Salt Lake City for a temple trip on Saturday night. I am so happy I got to go! The temple brings so much to joy and, after last week, I was especially grateful for the chance to have some peace and reflective time. Here are some pictures!


Here is a picture of the Salt Lake temple as we traveled between the Conference Center and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


After the movie, we had lunch in the Brigham Young Historic Park, just east of Temple Square. I loved the stone that marked the entrance way!


There are those crazy Earley boys, eating their pizza in the park.


While wandering, I came across so many beautiful flowers. The colors were gorgeous!



As we left the temple (at 9:30!) I was excited to see that the spires had been lit. Temples at night are especially beautiful to me because then you can literally see the light from within.

1 comment:

Fredjikrang said...

Yay for the temple. :)