Monday, August 10, 2009

A shoe by any other name . . .

Today was cleaning day at work. I know, you're thinking, 'dear heavens, Natalia, stop talking about how you have to clean in heels all the time. Yeesh.' Well, today's entry has a surprise twist: I was in slippers for cleaning day! Apparently the pattern is just that I have to be wearing a weird kind of shoe to work to inspire cleaning. Also, the quiz of the day was matching authors to books I got a seven out of ten.

(And, for those of you who are confused, the reason I am wearing slippers to work is because I went on an hour and a half walk up to the temple yesterday to be alone with my thoughts and wasn't thinking about the fact that I was wearing heels until halfway through my journey. Fifteen minutes later, I was walking home barefoot, but the damage had been done.)

1 comment:

Fredjikrang said...

Ah. That makes sense.

I've always said that heels are not practical footwear. ;D

I hope that you enjoyed your visit to the temple anyway. :)

WV: Vormoosi- Many Death Eater moose.