Lol. Yeah, I was looking at the quote board yesterday and I saw quote about Kendel, saying that if he didn't come and do stuff with us we could go hug attack him. When was the last time he was around, again? ;D
And yeah, I don't see that Casey guy nearly enough. He is awesome. :D
4 comments:
That we want to hug Casey down?
Hey Natalia; it's great to get back in touch! College football, especially BYU football, is what makes that fall chill in the air okay.
Fred: that everyone needs to get hug attacked in general. :D Nah, I was mostly referring to the giant smiles on both your faces. :)
Melanie: Truth!
Lol. Yeah, I was looking at the quote board yesterday and I saw quote about Kendel, saying that if he didn't come and do stuff with us we could go hug attack him. When was the last time he was around, again? ;D
And yeah, I don't see that Casey guy nearly enough. He is awesome. :D
Post a Comment