First of all, I am sooo glad that you included that line at the beginning of your post. Because I sang it in my head when I saw the title. :DSecond. Yay! :D
I did the exact same thing! Saw the title, sang the song, and then saw you had it as the first line! :Dwo:savise-having a cool understanding of all things, mostly French. "She has a sort of . . . je ne sais pais. . . savise about her."
Post a Comment
2 comments:
First of all, I am sooo glad that you included that line at the beginning of your post. Because I sang it in my head when I saw the title. :D
Second. Yay! :D
I did the exact same thing! Saw the title, sang the song, and then saw you had it as the first line! :D
wo:savise-having a cool understanding of all things, mostly French. "She has a sort of . . . je ne sais pais. . . savise about her."
Post a Comment