Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Cake

For those of you who have never been to Cake Wrecks, I kindly push you through your computer monitor to head over there (I'l even make it easy! Just click Cake Wrecks!)

And now that you understand edible humor, for anyone that even thinks of giving me this cake, I'm not sure if your House gets ten points or if I'll burst into tears . . .



I've posted an ultrasound picture. I'm pregnant, not fat. ;)

2 comments:

emily michelle said...

Maybe the cake giver thought she might be pregnant with twins? And didn't want to leave the second baby out?

Who am I kidding? Really, someone was just an idiot.

A.J. said...

Maybe the cake decorator wasn't sure how to spell "Baby" . . . I sometimes put question marks after words I'm not sure I spelled right (although I put mine in parentheses). Like this: (?).

: ) Also, I like how the size of the lettering isn't very big and doesn't use the space, like the decorator was really unsure.

Maybe the decorator just wasn't sure if the cake receiver was pregnant or just getting a little fat!