with Clark,
and the lady put some warm goop on me (weird)
and laid me back,
and checked out the length of the:
leg,
arm,
head,
belly,
and then proceeded to check out whether the baby was a 'he' or a 'she,'
and the lady doctor told us
that we're going to have a
little,
baby,
girl.
:D
We're super excited!
12 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! There are so many cute things to buy for little girls! Congratulations to you and Clark! :)
You know, my response would have been the same either way. So it's strange to say "Congratulations!!" as if I was secretly hoping you'd have a girl instead of a boy! But I'll say it anyway: Congratulations!!
Woo hoO! But honestly, no matter what you say ... expect to get a WHOLE TON OF PINK. Seriously. :)
YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am so excited for you! Happy Day! You might have to talk to Dani about how to deal with all the pink :)
Marcie: Yeah, I know. But I've already talked to my immediate family at least, and they're willing to look for random, cute, girly stuff that isn't pink. :D
Merry: I understand what you're saying (it made me giggle, actually) and thank you!
Whitney: Thanks so much! We're excited for little 0 - 3 month sundresses and stuff, since she'll be a summer baby. :)
Yay!!! Girls are sooo fun!! Congratulations!!! :)
Kristen: Oh, I have a feeling she'll have a lot to say about it! :D
Mary: Thank you! I figured they would be, since I hear I was adorable at that age. ;)
Everyone: we don't hate pink, we just think we can be a lot more creative than that. And if our little girl chooses pink for herself, we won't say no. :)
Congratulations! It took all of my self control not to immediately look to the bottom of the post.
Yay! Girls are sooo fun!
I'm very excited for both of you. Like that time you told us about your engagement. :-)
I also love your letter to your little baby. It's very sweet.
You two make me happy. I can't wait for the day when you get to read my blog posts. Life is awesome.
Also, the verification word for this comment is "nalati". It's close enough to your name to make me smile. :-)
Congratulations to you and Clark! That is so exciting! Little girls are so cute and fun!
Yayyyy for you!!!
Post a Comment