Saturday, February 5, 2011

Doctor Update #4

Another quick appointment (although the wait was long). Looks like I've gained nine pounds over the last two months which is pretty much right on track. Also, the heartbeat is still going strong and at the right frequency. Oh, and they started measuring me and I'm at 22 cm which is also supposedly exactly where I should be (since the cms should correspond to how many weeks along I am).

My only concern this time was that I had fallen on a slick patch of ice last week (right before I started to feel her move) and just wanted to know when I should be calling the doctor about worries. She let me know that as long as I don't bleed or spot and, now that I've felt her move, that she's still doing a little movement, I should be fine and that winter will be over soon so ice shouldn't be an issue for much longer.

So, let's finish up, winter!

3 comments:

A.J. said...

I love reading your blog recently--so fun to relive all the glory (and gross) of being pregnant! : )

Jewel tones are excellent. I think people are generally under the impression that colors that are too bright might burn their baby's eyeballs or something. I think that bright colors are great for a baby's development--so much more stimulating (and beautiful, I think!). : ) Why would there exist such an array of color in nature if not to look and love looking?

Be careful out there in the snow and ice! Sending warm thoughts your way!

The Jessee Journal said...

Hey ... so random question for you. Over the last month my photoblog has had 115 visits from your blog alone. Usually it's 8 a day or so. So I'm wondering: Is that you, or are people who read YOUR blog clicking over to MY blog? Just curious :D

Michelle said...

Aw, you can feel her moving? CUTE! :D