I know I'm super behind on posting (it's only been a week but I have a couple of drafts that I really need to finish up and post, plus get another pregnant picture up for Mom) but I just had to share this happy news:
Clark and I finished the Book of Mormon together for the first time! Our singles ward bishop challenged us to find ways to be spiritual together and we decided we'd read every night. We started July 1st of last year (a couple of weeks after we got engaged) and read the last bit on Thursday, February 24th. We just started reading the Book of Mormon again for our scripture reading--this time in Spanish. :)
I'm so excited!
2 comments:
I just finished reading the Book of Mormon today, and I think I'm going to follow your example and start it again in Spanish! I have started it in Spanish before, but never finished it.
Way to bring the spirit into your marriage!
Congrats! We're reading kinda backwards, started with Moroni 1 and working through the books backwards. (Something about starting with "I, Nephi..." did not sound appealing at the time.) But we're already in Alma 23, I can't wait to finish it with Casey for the first time. :)
Post a Comment